Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully. You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you submit an entry for the WIN 1 OF 50 FREE Douwe Egberts Barista Editions CASES (8x1kg PER CASE) promotion (the “Promotion”).
1. Jacobs Douwe Egberts GB Limited, Horizon, Honey Lane, Hurley, Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom, SL6 6RJ is the “Promoter”.
2. The Promotion is open to businesses in Great Britain purchasing coffee products (the “Business Outlet”) and may be entered via a nominated employee (“Nominated Employee”). No purchase necessary. The Nominated Employee must be over 18, be employed by the Business Outlet at the time of submitting an entry into the Promotion, and will need access to the internet. This Promotion excludes the Promoter, including agents and employees of the Promoter and its group companies, the families of such agents and employees, or any entity or person professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration. For the purpose of these Terms, a Business Outlet who submits an entry into the Promotion, via a Nominated Employee and in accordance with these Terms shall be deemed an “entrant”.
How to Enter
- Entry to the Promotion is via a dedicated website at https://www.jacobsdouweegbertsprofessional.co.uk/DE-Barista-Comp
. Nominated Employees are required to enter their title, name, email address, contact number, job title, the name of the Business Outlet, the Business Outlet address, the Business Outlet website address.
- Multiple entries are not permitted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
- The Promotion will begin on 5th October 2020 at 9am (the “Opening Date”) and close on 4th December 2020 at 11.50pm (the “Closing Date”). The period from the Opening Date and ending at the Closing Date is the “Promotion Period”.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter via the website by no later than 11.50pm on the Closing Date. All Promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified. The Nominated Employee from the winning Business Outlet will need to provide proof that they are employed by the Business Outlet, and that the Business Outlet consented to them entering the Promotion on the Business Outlet’s behalf, to validate that they meet the entry requirements and can accept the Prize (as defined below) on behalf of the Business Outlet.
7. The Prize is 1 x case of DE Barista Editions Beans (8x1kg PER CASE) (the “Prize”).
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative Prize, of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Prize is not negotiable or transferable.
10. Within 30 days after the Closing Date, 50 winners (the “Winners”) will be selected at random under the supervision of an independent observer, from all eligible entries.
- The Winners of the Promotion will be contacted via email within 30 days of the Closing Date, using the contact details provided by the Nominated Employee in accordance with clause 3 (the “Notification Date”).
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will deliver the Prize within 30 days of proof that they are employed by the Business Outlet and other evidence required until clause 6 being provided to the Promoter. Winner’s Nominated Employee or such other employee nominated by the Winner will have 14 days from the Notification Date to provide the Promoter with the evidence and inform the Promoter that the Business Outlet accepts the Prize. If the Winner does not claim the prize within this period, the claim will become invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries that were received in accordance with these Terms, should the Winner’s claim become invalid.
- All Promotion entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. By submitting an entry and any accompanying material, entrants agree to: (a) assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in their entry and any accompanying material, with full title guarantee; (b) waive all moral rights, in and to their entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which the entrant may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world; and (c) execute any document required to legally give effect to clauses 16(a) and (b).
- The Winner may be required to take part in non-paid publicity, information gathering, case studies, or advertising relating to the Promotion for promotional and press purposes. The Winner agrees that the Promoter may use their business outlet name and business outlet location to announce the Winner of the Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- To receive the name of the Winner, please write to Charlea Samuel at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
18. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms. Any entries that do not comply in full with these Terms will be disqualified.
- Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable whether due to failure or non-availability of the website, the submission of incomplete information or any other reason.
- The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for Promotion entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Business Outlets and Nominated Employees entering the Promotion on the Business Outlet’s behalf agree that by entering the Promotion, any personal information provided by the Nominated Employee with the Promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Promotion
- The Promotion and these Terms are subject the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.